Introducing "Rust" - Your lo-fi and noise making solution!
MAC BUILDS UPDATED TO SUPPORT BACK TO MAC OS HIGH SIERRA
Unleash the nostalgic charm of vintage noise with Rust, an audio plugin that flawlessly models the distinct warmth of vinyl dust and hiss. Transport yourself back to the golden era of music, where imperfections were embraced, and analog charm reigned supreme.
Authentic Vinyl Atmosphere: Rust captures the essence of vinyl dust and hiss, meticulously synthesized. Embrace the nostalgic crackles and pops that evoke memories of cherished vinyl records from days gone by.
Age Parameter for Vintage Character: With Rust, you have the power to fine-tune your desired level of vintage character. The age parameter distorts the mid-range, giving your audio that coveted retro vibe. Take control of the perfect amount of wear and tear to create an authentic vintage experience.
Preserve the Past, Craft the Future: Rust empowers you to preserve the time-honored legacy while elevating your audio productions to new heights. Whether you're a music producer seeking a unique touch or a sound designer aiming to infuse your projects with a touch of nostalgia, Rust is the ultimate choice.
- Authentic dust and hiss synthesis
- Adjustable age parameter for vintage distortion
- Precisely replicated mid-range distortion
- Low and high-frequency cutoffs for realism
- Seamless integration into popular DAWs
Revive the unmistakable allure of vintage vinyl with Rust and add a timeless layer of authenticity to your music. Embrace the imperfections, cherish the charm, and let Rust transform your audio creations into timeless classics. Experience the magic of yesterday, today!
- Mac: Universal (Rosetta and Silicon) Audio Unit (component) and VST3 - 64 bit
- Windows: VST3 - 64 bit
- Windows: Download the windows zip file from this post, unzip the zip file on your PC, copy/move the resulting .vst3 file to your plugin folder. The default location is here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- Mac: Download the mac zip file from this post that is in the format you normally use (component or vst3). Unzip the file and copy/move to the appropriate folder:
- AU (component) /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- VST3 /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3
Landon - Audio Plugin Developer
you'll get files for Windows and Mac version, AU and VST3